What's about that?
People that do know a few things about simple living, minimalism in visual art or art and design in general.
- The Minimalists
- Joshua Fields Millburn & Ryan Nicodemus help over 20 million people live meaningful lives with less through their website, books, podcast, and documentary. The Minimalists have been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Boston Globe, Forbes, TIME, ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, BBC, and NPR.
- zen habits
- Zen Habits is about finding simplicity and mindfulness in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness. It has over a million readers.
- Joshua Beckers blog is about his journey towards a rational approach to minimalism. It is about the joys and the struggles. It is about the lessons he and his family have learned.
- Exile Lifestyle
- Colin Wright is an author and international speaker. He host a podcast called Let’s Know Things (for which there is a Patreon) and co-founded a publishing company called Asymmetrical Press.
- Rowdy Kittens
- Tammy Strobel is an author, photographer, and traveler.